Tom discusses how publishing his notes from attending a 2 day workshop with Seth Godin led to him trialling and developing his Pay What You Want Pricing.
5 Essential Components of PWYW Pricing.
- Product has low marginal cost
- Find fair minded customers
- Choosing a product or service with a range of credible prices.
- Find a competitive marketplace
- Develop a strong relationship with a customer
6 Step Perfect Pitch Framework
- Clarify the offer
- Show the customer your human side
- Appeal to idealism
- Anchor the price
- Steer the customer to the right choice
- Add charity to the mix.
Pay what you want Pricing is not to lower the barrier to entry but to open up the cap.
Website – TomMorkes.com
Founder of Insurgent Publishing
Twitter – @tmorkes