Warren Buffett – possible the worlds greatest investor is quoted as saying to a Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission “If you’ve got the power to raise prices without losing business to a competitor, you’ve got a very good business. And if you have to have a prayer session before raising the price by 10 percent, then you’ve got a terrible business.”
Do you have a business that has the power to set it’s prices?
At Pricing Power we are about helping business owners create businesses that are delivering phenomenal profits and fantastic freedom. Through this those businesses are in the position to charge what they are worth and have customers lining up for their products or services.
At Pricing Power we help business through 5 Stages to create Premium Business. These 5 stages are :-
- Value - understand what is truly valuable to the customer, create the experience and communicate the value.
- Product – unlock the real assets in your business, take your services and create products.
- Pricing – implement innovative pricing strategies to achieve a premium position
- Numbers – know your numbers and understand the story that your numbers are telling you.
- Authority – to complete the loop the business needs to become the go-to business in your chosen market.
These 5 stages result in a business that Warren Buffet would be proud to be an investor in.
This has been my passion from the childhood of business ownership. My father owned and built numerous small businesses. This background led me to University where I did a few degrees (Bachelor of Commerce, Graduate Diploma of Advanced Accounting, Masters of Law).
From there I went on to become qualified as a Chartered Accountant and in 1996 opened by own accounting practice. We built this practice into a great businesses helping small and medium businesses with their accounting and business needs. I sold the business to focus purely on helping businesses get paid what they are worth.
That journey has brought me to here where we have a create a site dedicated to providing great information and the tools, tips and techniques to create businesses that are realising pricing power with their owners having choices.
Now About You…